Electronic parts and assembly

1 view

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 24, 2015, 10:55:20 AM9/24/15
to PV characterization project forum
I got confirmation that the Martinez Motor drivers are coming Tomorrow. Jim suggested we also buy the chips separately from DJKEY and assemble a board from scratch. They deliver next day, and I'll try to order them tomorrow. So we'll play with two options.
The orientation sensor from Adafruit is coming early next week to a local store in Montreal, Abra electronics.
We'll start the electronics assembly next week.

Ahmed AKL

Sep 24, 2015, 11:03:06 AM9/24/15
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, PV characterization project forum
perfect.... i'll check my next week schedule today to see when i'll come next week

--
Go to SENSORICA's project page
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/pv-characterization

Bob Haugen

Sep 24, 2015, 11:05:58 AM9/24/15
to Ahmed AKL, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, PV characterization project forum
Please log all the equipment purchases and use in the processes for
this milestone. We want to make sure the value equation can find and
credit them.

Even the ones that are not used in the final version. Somebody bought
those, they were necessary for the process of elimination.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pv-characterization-project-forum/CAKv7pU_098MjCDG5Yn-nGjneV3nft7u4b_EcsrZXLuPNQ0Q3vA%40mail.gmail.com.

Lynn Foster

Sep 24, 2015, 11:11:26 AM9/24/15
to Bob Haugen, Ahmed AKL, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, PV characterization project forum
And if anyone needs help with logging, I am happy as always to give quick training.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 24, 2015, 11:31:37 AM9/24/15
to PV characterization project forum, bob.h...@gmail.com, ahmed.pr...@gmail.com, tiberius.br...@gmail.com
Thanks Bob and Lynn for the help offered.

We have a budget for materials, so I am not sure how to proceed in the NRP. In other words, people are spending $ with their credit cards and will get it back from the Milestone 3 payment. If people log the spending it will show as their contributions, but this will be reimbursed...

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Ahmed AKL  wrote:
> perfect.... i'll check my next week schedule today to see when i'll come
> next week
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu
>  wrote:
>>
>> I got confirmation that the Martinez Motor drivers are coming Tomorrow.
>> Jim suggested we also buy the chips separately from DJKEY and assemble a
>> board from scratch. They deliver next day, and I'll try to order them
>> tomorrow. So we'll play with two options.
>> The orientation sensor from Adafruit is coming early next week to a local
>> store in Montreal, Abra electronics.
>> We'll start the electronics assembly next week.
>>
>> --
>> Go to SENSORICA's project page
>> http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/pv-characterization
>> ---

>> Visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/pv-characterization-project-forum.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pv-characterization-project-forum/5b1623fc-d401-419a-b650-efe9e1370120%40googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> Go to SENSORICA's project page
> http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/pv-characterization
> ---

> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/pv-characterization-project-forum.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pv-characterization-project-forum/CAKv7pU_098MjCDG5Yn-nGjneV3nft7u4b_EcsrZXLuPNQ0Q3vA%40mail.gmail.com.

Go to SENSORICA's project page
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/pv-characterization
---

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 24, 2015, 11:32:27 AM9/24/15
to PV characterization project forum, bob.h...@gmail.com, ahmed.pr...@gmail.com, tiberius.br...@gmail.com
Faster than I expected. The Martinez Motor drivers are in the lab!

Jim Anastassiou

Sep 24, 2015, 12:00:02 PM9/24/15
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, PV characterization project forum, Bob Haugen, Ahmed AKL
Now I'm jealous, I definitely took the wrong day off ;P
Wait a sec, I've been online since I woke up! There are no days off!!!