New document for the Martinez board

1 view

Jim Anastassiou

Oct 13, 2015, 2:49:48 PM10/13/15
to PV characterization project forum
Hey everyone,
I created a new document to capture the work being done to re-purpose the Martinez controller board to drive the gimbal.
Great idea to order this board! Its open source and easily a third of the cost than ordering discreet components and producing our own board.
On top of it, it uses the same components we chose in Milestone two! Except for the IMU. The one that comes with the board experiences drift and needs
to be calibrated often enough compared to the auto calibrating BNO005
More info in the Doc
Jim

Ahmed AKL

Oct 14, 2015, 1:14:07 AM10/14/15
to Jim Anastassiou, PV characterization project forum
I found the notes that i wrote the last time in the lab. I updated the file with the information that I have.

--
Go to SENSORICA's project page
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/pv-characterization

Jim Anastassiou

Oct 14, 2015, 2:44:38 AM10/14/15
to Ahmed AKL, PV characterization project forum
Awesome Ahmed, I didn't document it yet but I found a new hack. Its easier than the other one we discovered.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Oct 15, 2015, 9:00:25 AM10/15/15
to Jim Anastassiou, Ahmed AKL, PV characterization project forum
Thanks for documenting this. I'll make sure it will get into the final report.

t!b!
co-founder of SENSORICA
an open, decentralized and self-organizing
value network (an open enterprise)