[GAME] I Wish I Was a Wizzer in Mid Evil Times

grootnb...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 11:22:02 PM9/15/21
to PuzzleScript

Here's a game I made based on a concept I uploaded a while back.

You play as a wizard using magic to move boxes around. It's a work in progress, so it only has the tutorial levels at the moment.

Alan Hazelden

Sep 16, 2021, 10:53:51 AM9/16/21
to grootnb...@gmail.com, PuzzleScript
This link doesn't work for me - you might have to go to the settings and make it public there.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 4:22 AM grootnb...@gmail.com <grootnb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's a game I made based on a concept I uploaded a while back.

You play as a wizard using magic to move boxes around. It's a work in progress, so it only has the tutorial levels at the moment.

That Scar

Sep 18, 2021, 7:22:43 AM9/18/21
to PuzzleScript
Today, it's working fine.

Red took me a while to figure out. Why not start with the Rock spell instead?
I like the string of levels where you use the same layout but change up the rules.
I liked the (currently) last spell a lot; it's ripe for more puzzles and I'm eager to see some levels. By the Way, the effects remind me a lot of Heroes of Sokoban. But given how fundamental they are, I'm not surprised.

grootnb...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 10:44:30 AM9/18/21
to PuzzleScript

Yeah, I probably should've started off with earth, but fire was the first one I came up with so, in my head, it made sense to make it the first one you learn. I'll change that in the next version.

grootnb...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2021, 11:43:46 PM10/24/21
to PuzzleScript
I updated the game! The link above still works. I added more levels, and made it so that you learn earth before fire, as well as listing the way the boxes work in the description. Let me know what you like and dislike about it! I might add more levels, or make a sequel with more or different spells!