[GAME] I Wish I Was a Wizzer in Mid Evil Times

grootnb...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 11:22:02 PMSep 15
to PuzzleScript

Here's a game I made based on a concept I uploaded a while back.

You play as a wizard using magic to move boxes around. It's a work in progress, so it only has the tutorial levels at the moment.

Alan Hazelden

Sep 16, 2021, 10:53:51 AMSep 16
to grootnb...@gmail.com, PuzzleScript
This link doesn't work for me - you might have to go to the settings and make it public there.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 4:22 AM grootnb...@gmail.com <grootnb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's a game I made based on a concept I uploaded a while back.

You play as a wizard using magic to move boxes around. It's a work in progress, so it only has the tutorial levels at the moment.

That Scar

Sep 18, 2021, 7:22:43 AMSep 18
to PuzzleScript
Today, it's working fine.

Red took me a while to figure out. Why not start with the Rock spell instead?
I like the string of levels where you use the same layout but change up the rules.
I liked the (currently) last spell a lot; it's ripe for more puzzles and I'm eager to see some levels. By the Way, the effects remind me a lot of Heroes of Sokoban. But given how fundamental they are, I'm not surprised.

grootnb...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 10:44:30 AMSep 18
to PuzzleScript

Yeah, I probably should've started off with earth, but fire was the first one I came up with so, in my head, it made sense to make it the first one you learn. I'll change that in the next version.