PuzzleScript update : now with fancy visual debugger!

Stephen Lavelle

Aug 12, 2021, 6:06:57 PM8/12/21
to PuzzleScript
visual_debugger.gif

Hello all!

In addition to some sundry improvements I finally got around to implementing the visual debugger that I had been mulling over for ~ 7 years yesterday.  If you're in verbose_logging mode you can now hover/tap on the rules to see what they did (including movement indications).  ( You can read more about it here: Visual Debugger - PuzzleScript Documentation ).

I assume it won't break the editor for anyone, but lemme know if you're having any problems!

Other things:
- fancy rule application optimisation giving a 15% performance improvement in my overall test suite
- misc editor fixes
- some rule generation improvements

best :)

increpare