How to delete a game

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jul 25, 2021, 7:15:07 AM7/25/21
to PuzzleScript
Is it possible for me to delete my game, and, if yes, how?

That Scar

Jul 30, 2021, 6:53:24 PM7/30/21
to PuzzleScript
When you "Share" on Puzzlescript, it asks you permission to publish games on your Github account that you connect. So yeah, it's all in your Github gists; locate any shared game by putting its ID at the end of this URL: https://gist.github.com/
When located and logged into your account, you can delete it.
For example, here's a link to a Github gist that contains Sokodig by Ezra Szanton (latest game in the official gallery): https://gist.github.com/3754910c54ef200ac105b4152654bbea

anal...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2021, 8:05:04 PM7/30/21
to PuzzleScript
[ Thanks for replying, Scar. Apologies for not replying to the messages - I hadn't seen them.  A bunch of messages were getting marked as spam and skipping my inbox ].