[GAME] Them

Sévan Kazandjian

Sep 27, 2023, 4:28:15 PM9/27/23
to PuzzleScript
Inspired by "ricochet robots" and the likes, and of course Increpare's craft.

https://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=4bc914a2ba41445af59869d291ac039a

Enjoy,
Sévan.

========= Discussion / Spoilers ==========

The way I coded the "switch player" mechanic seems kinda sketchy but it works, I guess.

My (pretty obvious) take-away:
Strong movement makes it hard to make various puzzles.
I thought adding more players would make things more complex but it actually adds so much freedom that it renders many patters pointless.
I could maybe have added restricting mechanics (e.g. spikes) but I prefered keeping the game and the time investment as is.

That Scar

Oct 3, 2023, 9:03:50 AM10/3/23
to PuzzleScript
I really liked the first 2 levels.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

anal...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2024, 5:40:38 PMApr 6
to PuzzleScript
I got totally stuck on level 2 haha, was fun though - it's not so bad getting stuck sometimes :)