[GAME] Battleship Demake

grootnb...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2021, 1:54:11 AM10/22/21
to PuzzleScript
https://phrennch.itch.io/battlescript

I wanted to practice making AI, so I decided to make Battleship. Please let me know if you find any bugs!

That Scar

Oct 23, 2021, 6:59:50 AM10/23/21
to PuzzleScript
Wow, that's a completely different way to how we play Battleships. Had no idea people played it in a way where you can place ships adjacent to other ships. Also, we give free turns to whoever successfully hit a ship but that doesn't change anything.

grootnb...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2021, 11:36:44 PM10/24/21
to PuzzleScript
I didn't know that people play where you can't place ships adjacent to each other, but I do know that some people play where you can go again if you hit someone. I prefer just one shot per turn, because that makes the games last a bit longer. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though!