[GAME] Thrill Digger Demake

grootnb...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2021, 5:16:39 AM12/28/21
to PuzzleScript
I wanted to really challenge myself, so I decided to use Puzzlescript to make  a game that isn't sokoban-related. It definitely took a lot longer than I expected, and I had to take some long breaks because it was frustrating, but here it is!

One of the parts that I'm most proud of is that when the game places a bomb, it places another object that moves around the bomb, increasing the value of the rupees around it. (That'll make sense once you play the game.)

I tried to make it so that you'd wager rupees and be able to keep playing to get even more like the minigame that this is based on, but that proved too difficult, and possibly impossible with Puzzlescript.

edderiofer

Dec 29, 2021, 12:33:47 PM12/29/21
to PuzzleScript
I can't tell if it's just terrible luck, but I seem to hit a bomb disproportionately often on my first dig.