I can’t copy/paste scripts on iPad

a guy who needs quick help

Jan 8, 2024, 1:08:05 PMJan 8
to PuzzleScript
I’m making a game on my iPad, and I have to copy and paste scripts for it to work. What should I do?

Stephen Lavelle

Jan 8, 2024, 1:13:53 PMJan 8
to a guy who needs quick help, PuzzleScript
You're right - if you're just on a touchscreen typing stuff in you can't use touch-gestures to do so.  This is a bug I should try fix at some point.

If you are using an ipad keyboard, you can use apple+c/apple+v to copy/paste. (You can select text by holding shift + using the cursor keys on an attached keyboard).  Otherwise, you have to type it out I guess for now 🙃

Am Mo., 8. Jan. 2024 um 19:08 Uhr schrieb a guy who needs quick help <thecaregi...@gmail.com>:
I’m making a game on my iPad, and I have to copy and paste scripts for it to work. What should I do?

Message has been deleted