I dropkicked The Rock off a bridge because he fucking robbed my snickers, the game

Omen777

Apr 22, 2024, 8:56:33 AMApr 22
to PuzzleScript
So I went into an AI TikTok addiction and I decided to remake one of the TikToks I saw into a playable game. This game is basically about, like the title said it, someone that decided to dropkick The Rock off a bridge for robbing his Snickers.

You can kick The Rock with the X button. When The Rock gets kicked, it flies over the fences, but can't go over walls and crates. After reaching 3 tiles, if the tile isn't occupied, it moves fowards one last time before landing into the ground. You must get rid of The Rock to win.

Here is what the first level looks like.
oiTMb8w-.gif

Omen777

Apr 22, 2024, 10:47:31 AMApr 22
to PuzzleScript
I added Snickers to the game

W4eglFq2.gif

Omen777

Apr 22, 2024, 1:54:31 PMApr 22
to PuzzleScript
The game just got finished in one day, so you can now play it.

Have fun :)

That Scar

Apr 23, 2024, 4:51:07 PMApr 23
to PuzzleScript
Bwahahaha, I love how you can just kick yourself into the water (when there's no fence).

Sévan Kazandjian

Apr 23, 2024, 5:54:47 PMApr 23
to PuzzleScript
Beat it in one sitting, that was pretty good, every level felt quite unique, good job :-)

Omen777

Apr 23, 2024, 6:21:37 PMApr 23
to PuzzleScript
More like throwing yourself into the water from a sugar rush, but yeah I had fun with those gimmicks

Omen777

Apr 23, 2024, 6:23:02 PMApr 23
to PuzzleScript
Next up is "I drank 20 protein shakes in 5 seconds because John Cena fucking robbed my dumbbells"

Zayd Mohammed

Jun 24, 2024, 4:00:34 PM (13 days ago) Jun 24
to PuzzleScript
coolio