Hello

David Wikk

Aug 22, 2022, 8:21:02 PM8/22/22
to PuzzleScript
I thought I would add it would be convenient to hold down the SHIFT key for either Z or X key to accelerate its movement. This would especially be nice for backtracking a whole bunch of movements.

Stephen Lavelle

Aug 25, 2022, 5:51:36 PM8/25/22
to David Wikk, PuzzleScript
(suggest noted and appreciated but unlikely to be implemented - maybe having a gradually accelerating undo rate would be better, for instance)