Trojan Virus from a PuzzleScript export (not kidding)

Omen777

Mar 9, 2024, 8:49:37 AMMar 9
to PuzzleScript
Uhhh I don't know how I can explain this, but apparently my computer detected a Trojan Virus when I tried to export my game so I can't export anything. I have never seen anything like that before.
Capture d'écran 2024-03-09 144358.png
To make things weirder, this was on a single specific game and not all other PuzzleScript projects. At least as far as I am aware of.

Stephen Lavelle

Mar 9, 2024, 8:52:25 AMMar 9
to Omen777, PuzzleScript
Lol wonderful. 😅   Could you link me to the source of the game somehow?

Omen777

Mar 9, 2024, 8:56:22 AMMar 9
to Stephen Lavelle, PuzzleScript

Stephen Lavelle

Mar 9, 2024, 9:25:59 AMMar 9
to Omen777, PuzzleScript
Thanks.  This is the edge browser on windows, right?

I've made an issue here to try reproduce it myself when I'm on a windows pc - https://github.com/increpare/PuzzleScript/issues/987

Omen777

Mar 9, 2024, 9:29:04 AMMar 9
to Stephen Lavelle, PuzzleScript