[ GAME ] crystal anomaly - arcade puzzle

mon olog

Nov 16, 2021, 3:03:48 PM11/16/21
to PuzzleScript
Hi, I made an arcane arcade-puzzle game in PS. Instead of solving levels you are tasked with organizing colourful crystals on a 5x5 grid until you eventually run out of health and moves.
The difficulty curve is pretty harsh, but I hope that slowly mastering the mechanics and improving at the game can provide some fun!

That Scar

Nov 21, 2021, 3:18:09 AM11/21/21
to PuzzleScript
My current high score: 371

That Scar

Nov 21, 2021, 4:30:55 AM11/21/21
to PuzzleScript
The way undo works changed since last time but I'm glad you can still activate it using a not-so-secret secret because sometimes I press a button twice on accident and really need it then.
I tried not to abuse it but it probably helped me. New high score: 1720. Definitely got exhausting at the end, really got drawn out... but hey, it's a high score :D
Also, this game was totally impossible at first when I didn't read controls/rules.