[Game] Afraid of the Light

MoonSoup

Mar 16, 2024, 8:36:57 PMMar 16
to PuzzleScript

Made my first game with puzzlescript, I would love some feedback!

That Scar

Mar 21, 2024, 12:57:11 PMMar 21
to PuzzleScript
I could easily mistake this for the latest puzzlescript game of a veteran - it's absolutely great! Struggling at level 4 right now and it's an amazing challenge so far...
The objective wasn't clear at first and I didn't understand why I'm pushing these green rocks and what to do with the mushrooms that I thought just wanted darkness :'D
I suppose reading the initial monologue came in through one ear and immediately left the other because I had no context for what plants/shade/soil are and assumed it's just light (hehe) storytelling.

MoonSoup

Mar 22, 2024, 8:33:41 PMMar 22
to PuzzleScript
Thank you! I can see how the objective isn't obvious, I now added an extra line in the description for it, hope that helps people.
Yeah level 4 is supposed to be the first real challenge, the three levels before it serve more as an introduction to the mechanic :)

anal...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2024, 4:27:10 PMApr 6
to PuzzleScript
These trees are so unwieldy to handle! Lol. Funny game :)