Sokoban...? [GAME]

Dyer Family

Aug 21, 2015, 3:35:49 PM8/21/15
to Puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, I gave the wrong link for that game. Here’s the right one.

Stephen Lavelle

Aug 21, 2015, 4:00:46 PM8/21/15
to Dyer Family, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com
This also gets over my dislike of controlling multiple entities at once

4 of 9 - i enjoyed!
7 of 9 - ok i get it, I have to hide a block the other side of the player :P

Cool stuff!

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Dyer Family <thedy...@icloud.com> wrote:
Whoops, I gave the wrong link for that game. Here’s the right one.

Hand-E-Food

Aug 22, 2015, 7:26:17 AM8/22/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
I love it!  Some of those levels end up way too simple, but some become really challenging.  That's a clever little twist!

Anna Anthropy

Aug 23, 2015, 1:53:44 PM8/23/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com

this is great.

Giles Graham

Sep 25, 2015, 3:17:02 AM9/25/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
Haha, this is similar to something I've been working on. Remixing the original levels is a good way to figure out the mechanics involved - I haven't managed great level design yet.
You've implemented the idea really well.

Ali Nikkhah

Sep 27, 2015, 9:00:03 AM9/27/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
It made me laugh, and some of the levels were challanging. Great job!