My first game

PaperLuigi14

Mar 14, 2024, 9:08:12 PMMar 14
to PuzzleScript
Can I have some feedback? The link is https://paperluigi14.itch.io/okosnab

That Scar

Mar 16, 2024, 8:09:46 PMMar 16
to PuzzleScript
Unique take on it!
I really like the interactions between the various blocks but, also, there's too many and the especially tricky part is how the target colour differs from the box colour. Had them wrong a few times. Not a big issue but overall some of the box types are used very little. Would love to see more levels that go further! (though, I didn't particularly like the explosion - that was very unnatural, especially compared to how the other interactions stumped me initially but turned out to be very intuitive in the end)

MoonSoup

Mar 16, 2024, 8:37:00 PMMar 16
to PuzzleScript
The puzzles are nice, especially the later ones all make you think. Would have liked some more exploration of the exploding mechanic at the end, and maybe a distinct artstyle, but I enjoyed it!

Chris Pickel

Mar 17, 2024, 8:33:58 AMMar 17
to PaperLuigi14, PuzzleScript
Yeah, there’s interesting stuff here. My favorite level was the one with orange+black, which made me think “Wait, this is impossible. It’s definitely impossible. Unless…”. That’s a high point in any puzzle game. But instead of fleshing out that interaction, the game moved on to adding more mechanics.

I also had trouble remembering which color block belonged to which color target. Maybe use a shared color for all the rings, and the block color for the bullseye?

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 10:08 AM PaperLuigi14 <daxm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I have some feedback? The link is https://paperluigi14.itch.io/okosnab

PaperLuigi14

Mar 20, 2024, 2:25:18 PMMar 20
to PuzzleScript
Thanks for the feedback, I'm working on an update now.

Ivanov Tv

Jul 1, 2024, 4:08:58 PM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to PuzzleScript
I liked the last level. Made me wonder if it is possible to do in earlier levels and I found a bug or something

!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you press right two times in this position, instead of what happened in the last level happens nothing
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 21-52-43 Okosnab by Sillier Putty.png
среда, 20 марта 2024 г. в 21:25:18 UTC+3, PaperLuigi14: