Topic name while creating the SimpleApnsPushNotification

Manasa Salla

Aug 20, 2020, 2:19:22 AM8/20/20
to pushy

Hi,

We are trying to migrate from older APNS to newer http2, while I started to go through i found that for creating a SimpleApnsPushNotification we need a topic name.

Could you please let me know where we can find the topic name, I heard from someone that we can find it from the p12 certificate.

please let me know so that I can start integrating Pushy in our application.

Cheers!
Manasa

Tran Ho

Aug 20, 2020, 3:02:33 AM8/20/20
to pushy
Hi,

The topic name is actually the bundle id of your IOS application.
I am not an IOS developer but you have to contact your mobile developers and ask them about this bundle id.

Ref:
Best,