New Purple and Sabbath bootlegs on the Deep Purple Hub!

12 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Baton Rouge Brent

não lida,
21 de mai. de 2007, 18:08:5621/05/2007
para Deep Purple Fan Page
Hello, all! There are some terrific bootlegs turning up on the Deep
Purple Hub. Recent additions include the following Deep Purple shows:

Bournemouth 2007
Newcastle 2007
London 2007
Hellendoorn 2007
Glasgow 2007
Nottingham 2007
Manchester 2007
Birmingham 2007
Nancy 2007
Strasbourg 2007
Antwerp 2007
Beauvais 2007
Tours 2007

For fans of Black Sabbath, we are striving to have a complete online
library of Sabbath bootlegs. Most of the Heaven and Hell 2007 shows
are posted and available for download. There are also a couple of
rare treats from the 1987 and 1995 tours.

The Deep Purple Hub is free to join but we are looking for members who
will participate by sharing bootlegs, participating in discussions,
and being active the best way you can. All peaceful, friendly fans of
Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Yes, Pink Floyd,
Rush, etc. are welcome. Find us at:

http://deeppurplehub.proboards31.com

Cheers!

Brent