Free RITCHIE BLACKMORE fanzine available online!

Cartouche Blackmore Fanzine

Apr 30, 2008, 3:52:06 PM4/30/08
to Deep Purple Fan Page
CARTOUCHE!

Hello Blackmore fans, Our idea is to produce a free Ritchie Blackmore
fanzine, which involves putting the resultant JPEG fanzine pages onto
certain fan forum boards, so that fans can read them and /or copy the
pages to their own computers and thus print out the pages at home.

We thus present to you, a trial issue to see if the idea works.

Thank you so much, to the fans that have contributed to this project
already and also especially, to Candice Night who gave us some
brilliant and comprehensive interview answers!

So far, we have put the fanzine pages on two different types of web
page:

http://www.myspace.com/cartouche_blackmore_fanz

and

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll219/CARTOUCHE01/. (2 pages of
JPEGs)

How do you print out the fanzine pages? Right-click on each jpeg
(fanzine page), click on SAVE PICTURE AS; then save it to MY PICTURES;
then print out the fanzine pages (using BEST PHOTO setting), from
those saved files, from your home computer printers. Let us know what
you think?

Thank You

Mike Garrett cartouch...@hotmail.co.uk

and

Kevin Dixon haydnc...@hotmail.com

Cartouche Blackmore Fanzine

May 26, 2008, 6:31:44 PM5/26/08
to Deep Purple Fan Page
New PDF Formate: The Free Online Ritchie Blackmore Fanzine

ISSUE 1

PDF:
http://cartoucheblackmorefanzine1.freehoxt.com/Cartouche%20Issue%201.pdf

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/cartouche_blackmore_fanz

Photobucket:
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll219/CARTOUCHE01/

Issue 2 will come out, after the release of the SECRET VOYAGE album

BLACKMORES NIGHT: September 2008 German Tour dates

http://www.blackmoresnightukfanclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=855