Gut check for Ian Gillan and DP

Russ

Mar 25, 2007, 4:47:37 PM3/25/07
to Deep Purple Fan Page
Are you more like the Dixie Chicks or Ted Nugent? I am embarrassed
that the Dixie Chicks are from the USA. I just hope I never have to be
embarrassed to be a DP fan. Ted Nugent proves that you don't need to
be a dupe just because you are an entertainer:

Ted Nugent: Behind lines with freedom's warriors

http://www.wacotrib.com/opin/content/news/opinion/stories/nugent/03252007_wac_nugent.html

Excerpt:

Thank God we have a commander-in-chief who understands the self-
evident truth that America's only hope is to confront evil over there
in its face instead of waiting for the terrorists to call the game
elsewhere and otherwise.

Could the very concept of good over evil not register with some human
beings in the inescapable historical evidence of genocide, tyranny,
kings, emperors? Of Hitler, Mugabe, Amin and Saddam Hussein?
Meanwhile, the U.S. military warriors sacrifice on. God bless them all.