Unable to bring up PureDarwin Xmas on a VirtualBox hosted on an Ubuntu OS.

Nitin Dutt

Dec 9, 2016, 4:57:35 AM12/9/16
to PureDarwin

Hi,
My name is Nitin and I am new to PureDarwin.

I am facing several issues with bringing up PureDarwin Xmas on a VirtualBox.

When I tryto bring up a PureDarwin XMas image on a VirtualBox it gives me the below error

Fatal Server Error:
 " No Screens found
OsVendorFatalError
AbortDDX
Quitting XDarwin
: X connection to 0.0 broken  (Explicit Kill or Server Shutdown)

However I am able to boot PureDarwin nano. on the same setup.

Ca anyone please help me in overcoming this problem.

Can you please let me know what were the steps that helped you boot with Xmas.

Regards
Nitin