Sublime text theme

Yves Cloutier

Nov 29, 2017, 5:16:22 PM11/29/17
to pure-lang
Hi there,

I've installed the plugin for sublime text. I was wondering what was the nice color scheme in the screenshot?

https://bitbucket.org/agraef/sublime-pure/raw/tip/sublime-pure.png

Regards,

yves

Albert Graef

Nov 29, 2017, 5:44:26 PM11/29/17
to pure...@googlegroups.com
I think that this was Monokai, which is Sublime's default if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not really sure any more (it's been a while since I've taken that screenie).

Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  agg...@gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/+AlbertGraef

Yves Cloutier

Nov 29, 2017, 8:56:55 PM11/29/17
to pure-lang
Thanks Albert. Yes monokai is the default, but is different. very colorful.

It's ok i've found a site that is all sublime color themes. Having some fun looking at all the options ;)