Library support for JSON, Templating and CURL

u89012

Mar 19, 2019, 4:13:48 PM3/19/19
to pure-lang
Dear Albert,

I just happened to stumble upon Pure by chance, read through the manual and absolutely blown away by what it has to offer! I'd love to explore this further for some of my personal pet projects if I could find some libraries to deal with JSON, HTML templating and CURL support, I looked around on Github pages but couldn't find anything, are you aware of existing work done on these areas.

PS: I looked at the section on writing wrappers using puregen but I'm afraid I'm not much of a C programmer and would probably embarrass myself.

Thanks for all your work and would love to stick around and learn more!

-u89012