Bitbucket pure-lang

Kurt Pagani

Oct 10, 2018, 5:07:20 PM10/10/18
to pure-lang
Hi Albert

Some people asked me whether "Pure" is still maintained. Apparently they are still using https://bitbucket.org/purelang/pure-lang which is indeed a bit outdated. I referred them to the Github site of course. Perhaps it might be useful to set there a prominent link to https://agraef.github.io/pure-lang/ (although one could find it if ...;)

Greetings
Kurt

BTW
http://purelang.bitbucket.org/ doesn't work anymore.

Albert Graef

Oct 10, 2018, 5:25:26 PM10/10/18
to pure...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kurt,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 11:07 PM Kurt Pagani <nil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some people asked me whether "Pure" is still maintained. Apparently they are still using https://bitbucket.org/purelang/pure-lang which is indeed a bit outdated. I referred them to the Github site of course. Perhaps it might be useful to set there a prominent link to https://agraef.github.io/pure-lang/ (although one could find it if ...;)

Thanks for the heads-up! I now left a notice there, so that people will hopefully be able to find the GH repo. I should probably set the BB repo to private soon so that people don't accidentally stumble into it.

BTW
http://purelang.bitbucket.org/ doesn't work anymore.

Yes, BB changed the URL scheming a while back when they switched everything to https. But https://purelang.bitbucket.io/ still works and has already been pointing to the GH page for quite a while now.

Albert