catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: 746

Mr FAZIL

Apr 5, 2023, 1:23:38 PM4/5/23
to Puppet Users
Hi Everyone
I think recently while doing SH1 SH2 Certificate migration we received the below error for a few VMs from one of our Environments, Attaching the error below can Anyone help me with this

catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: 746: unexpected token at 'Error discovering Host information for host [dry3ce2eleb-f1].  Failed with error [JSONObject["environments"] not found.]' at /etc/puppet/environments/common/sip/manifests/params.pp:7 on node dry3ce2eleb-f1.baplc.com