Puppet Data Project Beta *Resending - google form is now public*

lisa...@puppet.com

May 11, 2022, 9:45:41 AMMay 11
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Hi all

We have been developing a beta product that allows for historical reporting and action against Puppet data. Many of our users have shared that they run into a number of challenges with regard to gathering data, visibility, and understanding infrastructure changes over time. This beta product is built with those use cases in mind.

We’re looking for a select number of Puppet users to participate in an early preview and share feedback with our development team. This would involve installing the beta product and meeting with internal teams. If you are interested please fill out the following survey.

Thanks!
Puppet Data Project Beta
We have been developing a beta product that allows for historical reporting and action against Puppet data. Many of our users have shared that they run into a number of challenges with regard to gathering data, visibility, and understanding infrastructure changes over time. This beta product is built with those use cases in mind.

We’re looking for a select number of Puppet users to participate in an early preview and share feedback with our development team. This would involve installing the beta product and meeting with internal teams. If you are interested please fill out the following survey.

Fill out form
Create your own Google Form