May the Source Be With You!

Edwin Maldonado

Apr 24, 2023, 12:23:26 PM4/24/23
to Puppet Users
🥳️ You’re invited to our first-annual May the Source Be With You Virtual Hackathon
Let’s blow up pain points, together.

pup-blog-may-the-source-be-with-you-2.jpg

LEARN MORE With Star Wars Day coming up on May 4, we’d like to invite you to our first annual “May the Source Be With Youvirtual hackathon focused on improvements to our developer tooling ecosystem.

Do you have a pet peeve about the PDK, rspec-puppet, puppet-lint, the Puppet VSCode extension, or any other tool you use when building Puppet code? Join forces with us to help defeat these pain points during our live event.

You won’t want to miss it!

JOIN US

Edwin Maldonado

May 2, 2023, 1:15:41 PM5/2/23
to Puppet Users

Hey Puppet community,

We are excited about the upcoming May the Source Be With You virtual hackathon happening this Thursday 😀

Remember to register your participation by clicking on this link:

The event will take place on May 4th, 2023, with timings as follows:

  • PDT: 10 am - 6 pm
  • CEST: 10 am - 6 pm

We look forward to seeing you there!  JOIN US