puppet-agent 6 & 7 nightly builds for EL 8 Power architecture

Gabriel Nagy

May 26, 2021, 4:23:19 AM5/26/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, Puppet Users
Hello,

We are happy to announce that puppet-agent nightly builds for Enterprise Linux 8 Power (ppc64le) architecture are now available under nightlies.puppet.com/yum. Stable builds will also be available on yum.puppet.com starting with the next puppet-agent release.

Please try them out and let us know if you have any questions!

Gabriel Nagy
Software Engineer - Puppet

Gabriel Nagy

Jun 4, 2021, 9:26:58 AM6/4/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, Puppet Users
Hello,

We are happy to announce that puppet-agent nightly builds for Fedora 34 (64-bit) are now available under nightlies.puppet.com/yum. Stable builds will also be available on yum.puppet.com starting with the next puppet-agent release.

Gabriel Nagy

Aug 9, 2021, 5:36:49 AM8/9/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, Puppet Users
Hello,

We are happy to announce that puppet-agent nightly builds for macOS 11 (arm64/M1) are now available under nightlies.puppet.com/downloads/mac. Please note that these builds are NOT tested on a nightly basis in our CI, so you might run into issues here and there (you can follow PA-3904 to keep track of our progress to fix the current failing tests). We do not yet have an estimated date for stable builds availability.

Gabriel Nagy

Aug 17, 2021, 11:36:56 AM8/17/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, Puppet Users
Hello,

We are happy to announce that puppet-agent nightly builds for Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic ARM64 (aarch64) architecture are now available under nightlies.puppet.com/apt. Stable builds will also be available on apt.puppet.com starting with a future puppet-agent release.

Dirk Heinrichs

Aug 18, 2021, 1:40:51 AM8/18/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, puppet...@googlegroups.com
Am Dienstag, den 17.08.2021, 18:36 +0300 schrieb Gabriel Nagy:

We are happy to announce that puppet-agent nightly builds for Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic ARM64 (aarch64) architecture are now available under nightlies.puppet.com/apt. Stable builds will also be available on apt.puppet.com starting with a future puppet-agent release.

What about 20.04? Any plans for Debian (10, 11) arm64 packages? See https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PA-3840

Bye...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs
Senior Systems Engineer, Delivery Pipeline

Gabriel Nagy

Sep 28, 2021, 6:17:28 AM9/28/21
to puppe...@googlegroups.com, Puppet Users
Hello,

We are happy to announce that AlmaLinux and Rocky Linux 8 64-bit are now fully tested in our agent pipelines, so the Enterprise Linux 8 puppet-agent nightly builds can safely be used on these OSes.

Nightly release packages are available under nightlies.puppet.com/yum. Stable builds will also be available on yum.puppet.com starting with the next puppet-agent release.