Puppet Data Project Beta

lisa...@puppet.com

May 4, 2022, 7:35:19 AM5/4/22
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
Hi All,

We have been developing a beta product that allows for historical reporting and action against Puppet data. Many of our users have shared that they run into a number of challenges with regard to gathering data, visibility, and understanding infrastructure changes over time. This beta product is built with those use cases in mind.

We’re looking for a select number of Puppet users to participate in an early preview and share feedback with our development team. This would involve installing the beta product and meeting with internal teams. If you are interested please fill out the following survey.

Thank you!
Puppet Data Project Beta
We have been developing a beta product that allows for historical reporting and action against Puppet data. Many of our users have shared that they run into a number of challenges with regard to gathering data, visibility, and understanding infrastructure changes over time. This beta product is built with those use cases in mind.

We’re looking for a select number of Puppet users to participate in an early preview and share feedback with our development team. This would involve installing the beta product and meeting with internal teams. If you are interested please fill out the following survey.

    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Powered by
Google Forms
This form was created inside of Puppet.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms
Create your own Google Form

Rob Nelson

May 6, 2022, 2:02:04 PM5/6/22
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Lisa, it looks like the form isn't made public yet