Apache with HTTP2 and PHP setup using puppet

jochen....@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 4:03:21 PMMay 20
to Puppet Users
Hi,

I would like to update my apache-php servers with http2 but am facing several difficulties. It seems like apache must be multithreaded for http2 and a multithreaded apache does not work with mod-php.
I have the feeling I will need something like php-fpm from now on and it seems like this cannot be configured using puppet::apache alone.

Looks like there are quite to many changes to cope with. I am looking for some examples to setup a sane Debian setup with apache and http2 and PHP using puppet.

Can anyone share a link or two please?

Thanks, best
Jochen