Debug Logs on Master for Specific Node

M Roshani

Jan 17, 2023, 3:37:40 PM1/17/23
to Puppet Users
Hello,
We are using JVM-based puppetserver. I'm looking for a way to debug manifest execution.
I mean say I'm running "puppet agent -t" on a target node and puppet does some configuration that I want to know its relevant manifest in the master.
I read the puppet documentation that one can enable debug logging in the logback configuration and even it can work on the fly without restart.
But, since it's a production puppet with lots of  nodes, I'm looking for a better way like enabling debug logs temporarily for a specific target node.
Is this possible? Or any other workaround?

Thank you all.