Puppet ecosystem team survey

David Sandilands

Feb 15, 2024, 8:41:17 AMFeb 15
to Puppet Users

The Puppet ecosystems team (DevX, Forge, Integrations, Content) is looking to gather feedback from the open source community.
Our key initiatives we as a team include the following:
- Build a more valuable Forge experience
- Start to build better integrations and user experience with observability tools
- General improvements to the way people interact with Puppet and the Puppet ecosystem

Your feedback in our short survey will help us prioritize improvements, new features, and technical integrations for the ecosystem: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNcLVkmympSYt9P4XInjJCy0aNCeNsyN6Y47HNKEGliwyjKQ/viewform?usp=sf_link