Call for Speakers for PuppetCamp Singapore dec 3rd

Walter Heck - OlinData.com

Oct 31, 2012, 6:26:16 PM10/31/12
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

after doing a successful PuppetCamp in Kuala Lumpur last June, we are
now in the works of organising a PC in Singapore. This will be the
first PC in Singapore and the 2nd in Southeast Asia. The date is
December 3rd and the location will be the amongst startups famous Blk
71.

PuppetLabs is sending a speaker (currently 90% confirmed), and we're
looking into doing a second session over a Live Hangout. Besides that
we're looking for other speakers interested to come and talk about
Puppet.

If you have any questions or want to propose a session, feel free to
respond here publicly or to me privately.

Keep an eye out for the opening of the registrations, we expect quite
a busy day!

regards,

--
Walter Heck
Founder // OlinData

Walter Heck

Nov 5, 2012, 8:05:21 AM11/5/12
to puppet...@googlegroups.com, walte...@olindata.com
Anyone, noone? The PC has been confirmed now, you can sign up here: https://www.flickevents.com/puppetcamp-sea-blk-71

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Walter

Walter Heck - OlinData.com

Nov 24, 2012, 4:25:11 AM11/24/12
to puppet...@googlegroups.com, walte...@olindata.com
Last call, we still have a spot open for interested speakers!

cheers,

Walter
--
Walter Heck