puppet-agent 7 & 8 nightly builds for Alma Linux9 and Rocky 9 (x86_64)

Amit Karsale

Jun 24, 2024, 3:35:26 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to puppet...@googlegroups.com, puppe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are happy to announce that AlmaLinux 9 and Rocky Linux 9 x86_64 are now fully tested in our agent pipelines, so the Enterprise Linux 9 puppet-agent nightly builds can safely be used on these OSes.

Nightly release packages are available under nightlies.puppet.com/yum. Stable builds will also be available on yum.puppet.com starting with the next puppet-agent release.

Please try them out and let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Amit Karsale
Perforce Software | Senior Software Engineer

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.