Join Kid-friendly Contingent in Families Belong Together March on Saturday!

Puppet Underground

Jun 27, 2018, 8:55:01 PM6/27/18
to puppet-un...@googlegroups.com, Adams...@yahoogroups.com, Broo...@yahoogroups.com, DC_Th...@yahoogroups.com, National_Capita...@yahoogroups.com, Ward...@yahoogroups.com, southcolum...@yahoogroups.com, nc...@yahoogroups.com, MountPl...@yahoogroups.com
Hi neighbors and costume fans!

If any of you are looking for a fun, kid-friendly way to participate in the march against family separations/incarceration this Saturday (June 30), come join our Migration is Beautiful contingent (inspired by artist Favianna Rodriguez' beautiful phrase and image)!

We are going to be dressing ourselves and our kids in costume as migrating animals (or any animals will do) under the banner of "Migration is Beautiful".

Meet us in the little plaza in front of the AFL-CIO building (815 16th St NW) at 10:30am on Saturday, June 30. We'll walk over to Lafayette Square together at 11:00am for the start of the march.

Please invite other families to join us. And have fun with your animal costumes, but it is predicted to be a HOT day so keep that in mind as you plan what to wear/bring.

Feel free to email Janelle with any questions. On the day, text her at: 646-734-6705 if you have trouble finding us.

In solidarity,

Puppet Underground