Valentine's Day Show: Now adding 10pm performance... with Champagne!

Puppet Underground

Feb 5, 2014, 12:28:48 AM2/5/14
to puppet-un...@googlegroups.com
Our 8pm show on Valentine's Day has SOLD OUT!

But we are adding a special V-Day late night performance at 10pm! With champagne and sweets offered to the late night audience only!

Reserve your tickets today! Only 25 spots, so it will sell out quickly!

RSVP at www.mediumtheatre.org/upcoming-events/ or at PuppetUnd...@gmail.com

See below for show details.

We are very excited to offer you this Valentine's Day show from one of our favorite theater-makers! Don't miss dangerous fables, awkward slow dances and a beach chicken this V-Day....

The Medium Theatre Company presents

NOBODY'S HOME

Valentine's Day: Friday, February 14th
8:00pm (Doors open at 7:30pm)
At 3168 17th St NW,
(3rd Floor, Bedroom on the Right
)

Suggested Donation: $5-$15 Sliding Scale

  Space is limited! RSVP at
www.mediumtheatre.org/upcoming-events
Or RSVP to PuppetUnd...@gmail.com

A mysterious voice, a shadowy owl, platters of strange fruit, surprise special guests, hot oil massages, and a coyote all become bedfellows in Nobody’s Home, a multi-sensory meditation on the nature of nothing, performed for extraordinary audiences in ordinary bedrooms.  After sold-out runs in Philadelphia and New Orleans, the Medium Theatre Company brings this one-man show to homes around the Charm City and Nation's Capital to commemorate and commiserate Valentine's Day. Whether you're a hapless romantic or a hopeful cynic, Nobody's Home makes for the ideal date with Somebody Special and a superb night out with Nobody.

Space is limited—RSVP via www.mediumtheatre.org/upcoming-events

NH Heart Square.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg
NH DC Baltimore Flyer.pdf