Puppet Camp NJ needs speakers

James Sweeny

Jun 29, 2015, 12:03:26 PM6/29/15
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Puppet Camp NJ is being held in Morristown, NJ on August 20th, and we need speakers!

If you have anything interesting you'd like to share, please submit here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uowdkSrRB9jocwIsQiyXb-Xbu68v_mtzvaSGuDs6F7c/viewform

We are looking for anything Puppet related: case studies, integrations, interesting solutions to problems you've encountered, custom development, anything!

I know many of the people on this list live out in New Jersey, but for those of us in the city (for whom Morristown might as well be Oregon), one of our Puppet Labs engineers has offered to drive you door to door if your talk is accepted.

So please submit! Please attend! It will be a good time, I promise.

Thanks,

- James