Need speakers for tomorrow's PuppetNYC meeting

Brian Gupta

Sep 17, 2013, 10:21:08 AM9/17/13
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Seems the speaker who we were hoping would originally be able to talk
tomorrow can't make it.

At this point we have three choices:
1) See if anyone else can give a talk on short notice (Please let me know ASAP).
2) See if folks want to have a "lightning talks" meeting (Weigh in if
you have a short topic you want to share.)
3) Cancel meeting.

Please weigh in!!

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. - Feel free to contact me if you have a talk you might want to
give, even if you won't be ready for tomorrow.

Brian Gupta

Sep 18, 2013, 4:48:32 PM9/18/13
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note, we decided to cancel tonight's talk and work with
the original speaker to find a date that works. If you were working on
a lightning talk or are interested in giving a talk in the future
please feel free to reach out.

We're looking at likely next Wed or Thursday evening.