Thursday, August 28th Puppet/Devops summer social in midtown + PuppetConf ticket

Andres Pereira

Aug 21, 2014, 1:00:28 PM8/21/14
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
Please RSVP here:  http://www.meetup.com/puppetnyc-meetings/events/202241522/

Wherehttp://goo.gl/zr3ffa

The House of Brews
302 West 51st Street
2nd Floor
New York, NY

When: Thursday August 28th - We've reserved the upstairs lounge area from 6pm-9pm.

What:  We are taking a break this month from a formal talk, and just
hanging out. Have a few beers (and/or your choice of food/beverage)
and talk configuration management and other technologies of interest.

Sysadmins/Devops folks of all levels and interests are welcome. There
is no fixed agenda, just come and have a good time with fellow geeks.

Please remember to bring your business card to be used in a drawing for a free ticket to PuppetConf 2014 in San Francisco, CA (admission only, does not include hotel or airfare).

While RSVP is not mandatory, please RSVP so we can get a count for the venue.

Please feel to spread the word.

-- puppetnyc