Changes to Supported Modules

Aaron Robinson

Jul 1, 2022, 5:15:18 AM7/1/22
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are continually reviewing our supported modules list and understanding usage and value to users and we want to ensure we are prioritizing support for the modules that matter most to you.

As such we are taking the step to remove Puppet support from the below listed modules, this change will happen effective 15 July 2022. While these will no longer be supported by Puppet, the repos will stay active for use and community contributions.

We are making this move in order for us to focus on providing more robust and quality content for our other supported modules and to allow us to bring new and exciting content to you that can help manage and run your environments.

Catch us on Slack and look out for our weekly updates on our blog.

Thanks!
--
Aaron Robinson - Manager of Engineering
aaron.r...@puppet.com