CoApp support

Pedro Lafuente

Feb 7, 2012, 5:02:50 AM2/7/12
to Puppet Developers
Hi All!

First of all, congratulations for a great product :).

I would like to ask if there is any plans on supporting CoApp package
management system in the future. It seems like a very interesting
project.

Thank you very much in advance,

Pedro Lafuente

Daniel Pittman

Feb 8, 2012, 7:31:50 PM2/8/12
to puppe...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 02:02, Pedro Lafuente <pla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First of all, congratulations for a great product :).

Well, thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

> I would like to ask if there is any plans on supporting CoApp package
> management system in the future. It seems like a very interesting
> project.

We have nothing on the roadmap, but I tell you this: writing a
provider isn't very hard, and we would absolutely love to get one
submitted to support that. If you wrote the provider we would love to
merge it in and ship it.

Obviously, the accolades from happy Windows users would ring in your
ears for decades, thanking you for doing that. :)

--
Daniel Pittman
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com