Continuous Delivery for PE 4.20.0 now available

Puppet Product Updates

Nov 15, 2022, 8:41:33 PM11/15/22
to Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise Users, puppet-...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone! We have released Continuous Delivery for PE 4.20.0 (release notes here). The following are a few highlights.

New in this release:

  • Refreshed Puppet Enterprise integration UI
  • Job secrets stored in PostgreSQL
  • Search all branches when managing pipelines as code
  • Delete SMTP configuration
  • Impact analysis ignores patch fact generation script files
  • Documentation improvements. Beginning with 4.18.1, we've begun to make quality of life changes to the Continuous Delivery for PE documentation. This primarily consists of reorganizing some pages in a more logical manner and renaming some pages with overly-long titles. We'll roll out a few changes with each release and enable redirects where necessary. See release notes to see changes included with this release
Resolved in this release:
  • Fixed nested facts in Node Table
  • Fixed nested facts in Node Table
  • Impact analysis runs could fail in environments with proxies
Security fixes:
  • This release upgraded kurl-proxy to 1.86.2 to address CVE-2022-40674 and CVE-2022-37434.
Please refer to release notes for a full list and description (HERE)