Comply 2.18.2 has been released!

Puppet Product Updates

Feb 22, 2024, 12:34:00 PMFeb 22
We are excited to announce the official release of Puppet Comply v2.18.2, featuring a couple of important updates for our customers!

What are the highlights of this release?

Optimized security standard coverage with the latest CIS-CAT Pro Assessor v4.38.0. This Comply release includes CIS-CAT vulnerability fixes and a fix for errors on custom profile console pages.

Full details for this release are available in the release notes here.

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.