Removal of EL 5, Fedora 30/31 and macOS 10.14 support

Puppet Product Updates

Aug 18, 2021, 12:00:20 PM8/18/21
to puppet-...@googlegroups.com
This is a general announcement that we will be removing EL 5, Fedora 30/31 and macOS 10.14 support in an upcoming Puppet Platform 6 series release, as well as Fedora 30/31 and macOS 10.14 support in an upcoming Puppet Platform 7 series release.

This email originally was sent to groups in June 2021. The puppet-announce group was missed, as we had changes in roles and new employees were coming on board. We will be sending an additional update on the removal of OS support next week.

Our platform support lifecycle policy can be found on our website here: https://puppet.com/docs/puppet-enterprise/platform-support-lifecycle/