🎉 Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise v5.3 and v4.29 are here!

Puppet Product Updates

Feb 8, 2024, 6:08:11 PMFeb 8

Greater Pipeline Control + Improved Visibility

Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise (CD4PE) v5.3.0 and v4.29 has arrived!

You asked, we listened. This release brings a new set of powerful APIs for managing CD4PE, allowing for easier automation and integration. It also includes a new activity report to visualize the value Puppet is providing to your organization.

NEW APIs for Automation:

You wanted to automate end-to-end workflows, and now public APIs will allow you to automate connecting your CD4PE installation to change management tools (e.g. Remedy). Create new pipelines and edit existing ones in your workspace — easily enabling you to add modules and repositories.

NEW Activity Report:

We’ve added a new activity report that shows the value Puppet is providing to your organization across all instances. You can now specify the time saved per task and per plan, which will help visualize the value Puppet is providing for key workflows:

Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise (CD4PE) V5 is now available for download via the Puppet Forge. To get started with this version, you'll need to create a Forge User ID. Once created, please provide your User ID to Puppet support, and we’ll grant you access to the newest version of CD4PE.

Release notes for CD4PE v5.3.0 can be found here and release notes for CD4PE v4.29 can be found here.

Thank you for being a Puppet by Perforce Customer!

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.