Comply 2.19.0 has been released!

Puppet Product Updates

Mar 14, 2024, 12:50:58 PMMar 14

We are excited to announce the official release of Puppet Comply v2.19.0, featuring valuable updates for our customers!

What are the highlights of this release?

Comply 2.19.0 brings two new API endpoints, an updated CIS-CAT® Pro Assessor containing updated Windows benchmarks, and security fixes.

This release adds more capabilities to Comply's RESTful APIs, and the CIS Benchmark and Assessor updates alongside security fixes help our customers ensure continued security coverage of their infrastructure.

New Export API

  • This API can be used to create, retrieve, download, and delete exports of data from Comply

New Inventory Sync API
  • This API can be used to trigger a PE inventory sync

Full details for this release are available in the release notes here.

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.