Release announcement: Puppet 8.5.1 and 7.29.1

Puppet Product Updates

Mar 5, 2024, 4:18:48 PMMar 5
to puppet-...@googlegroups.com, puppet...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce that the bug in last week's release has been corrected and new point releases with the fix have been published. Using a negative number when declaring an Integer data type for a class will no longer cause validation errors when it's used.

Release notes:

When you’re ready to upgrade your infrastructure, just head over to docs and follow the instructions for Puppet 8 or for Puppet 7

Happy Puppeteering!