नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

utubelo...@gmail.com

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
14 दिस॰ 2017, 11:27:49 am14/12/17
ईमेल पाने वाला pupil-discuss
Can the cameras be placed somewhere else besides the location on the kit? I have a very specific project where I need to move the cameras closer to the center of the eyes.
Technically it should make tracking easier for the software provided it does 3d tracking and does not only work with a specific angle.

Second question is about using different lenses with the cameras. This will change the perspective distortion of the frames the software will be analyzing. Will that be an issue just by itself for the software?

Thank you.

सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें