using on Raspberry Pi, Beagle, Galileo, etc.?

Mark Wexler

Dec 23, 2017, 9:49:58 PM12/23/17
to pupil-discuss

Hello everyone,

I just got my Pupil Labs eyetracker, and I'm very enthusiastic to try it out. I just have a quick question at this point: has anyone used it on small, single-board computers such as the Raspberry Pi, Beagle Board, Intel Galileo, or other similar systems? I don't need a GUI, just a stream of pupil positions from the eye camera, in order to detect saccades. I saw a posting from 4 years ago, where it didn't seem to work on the Raspberry Pi, but maybe people have had better luck on newer systems?

Thanks a lot for any advice,
Mark

aar...@stanford.edu

Dec 31, 2017, 7:04:06 PM12/31/17
to pupil-discuss
I'll be attempting to do this with a Raspberry Pi 3 for a project, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

utubelo...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2018, 8:26:22 AM1/2/18
to pupil-discuss
Rock64, TinkerBoard or Odroid will probably handle all the processing, Pi3 maybe not, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also probably need a very lightweight version of Linux.

Shiva N

Jan 8, 2018, 12:13:50 PM1/8/18
to pupil-discuss
Hi Mark,