Stream Eye camera

nandita...@berkeley.edu

Sep 12, 2017, 4:22:27 PM9/12/17
to pupil-discuss
Hello all,

For my project I am trying to to real time analysis on the eye camera feed. I am also new to python and I was wondering if there is an easy way to stream the eye camera video so I can do the analysis in python? Thanks!

Nandita

Pupil Labs Info

Sep 13, 2017, 3:26:52 AM9/13/17
to pupil-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

sure you can do this.

after you have started Pupil Capture.

Make sure the ip address is correct.  You can set the subscription from `frame.` to a more specific target like `frame.eye0` or `frame.eye1`

Best,
Moritz

Pupil Labs
research + development + design

nandita...@berkeley.edu

Sep 13, 2017, 12:31:16 PM9/13/17
to pupil-discuss
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 12:26:52 AM UTC-7, info wrote:
> hi,
>

> sure you can do this.
>

> Just run script: https://github.com/pupil-labs/pupil-helpers/blob/master/pupil_remote/recv_world_video_frames.py
>

> after you have started Pupil Capture.
>

> Make sure the ip address is correct.  You can set the subscription from `frame.` to a more specific target like `frame.eye0` or `frame.eye1`
>

> Best,
> Moritz
>

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:22 PM, <nandita...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> For my project I am trying to to real time analysis on the eye camera feed. I am also new to python and I was wondering if there is an easy way to stream the eye camera video so I can do the analysis in python? Thanks!
>

> Nandita
>

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pupil-discuss/628e312a-345c-4f6c-9747-2465a287ed6f%40googlegroups.com.

> --
>

> Pupil Labs
> research + development + design
> in...@pupil-labs.com
>
> www.pupil-labs.com

Great, thank you! I will try this out.

nandita...@cyd.tech

Sep 18, 2017, 11:47:36 PM9/18/17
to pupil-discuss
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 12:26:52 AM UTC-7, info wrote:
> hi,
>

> sure you can do this.
>

> Just run script: https://github.com/pupil-labs/pupil-helpers/blob/master/pupil_remote/recv_world_video_frames.py
>

> after you have started Pupil Capture.
>

> Make sure the ip address is correct.  You can set the subscription from `frame.` to a more specific target like `frame.eye0` or `frame.eye1`
>

> Best,
> Moritz
>

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:22 PM, <nandita...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> For my project I am trying to to real time analysis on the eye camera feed. I am also new to python and I was wondering if there is an easy way to stream the eye camera video so I can do the analysis in python? Thanks!
>

> Nandita
>

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pupil-discuss/628e312a-345c-4f6c-9747-2465a287ed6f%40googlegroups.com.

> --
>

> Pupil Labs
> research + development + design
> in...@pupil-labs.com
>
> www.pupil-labs.com

Hello, I ran the file you sent me but the topic that is returned is always frame.world even while running pupil capture for eye0 or eye1. How do I capture only eye0 or eye1 data? Thank you.

Pupil Labs Info

Sep 21, 2017, 1:20:16 PM9/21/17
to pupil-...@googlegroups.com

corten...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:58:25 PM1/29/18
to pupil-discuss

Hello Nandita,

I recognized your Berkeley email, and I am also using a Pupil Labs eye tracker in my research. I would love to ask you a few questions if you dont mind. Would it be possible for you to email me at: cortensinger 'at berkeley.edu?

Cheers,
Corten